Wez Enterprises specialise in designing, coordinating and managing wedding events. We collect, hold, use and disclose personal information to function and provide our services.
Collection of personal information
The list of the types of information that we collect includes:
· Contact details (such as, residential and postal address, email address and telephone numbers).
· Occupational details (such as position, company name).
· Financial information (such as credit/debit card number, security number, expiry date and billing information).
· Passport details (such as passport number, date of birth, name)
· Health information (such as health related issues, blood type, dietary requirements)
· Any other details relevant to your attendance at an event.
Where required, we collect the information directly from you through phone calls, letter, email or when you visit our website. Here are the processes through which we will collect your information details when you:
· Make enquiries about our services or events.
· Participate in any events organised by us.
· Complete any of our surveys.
· Choose to receive marketing materials from us.
· Provide us with a feedback.
· Apply for a job or gain work experience from us.
· If you do not provide any personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our services or offer you a job.
In certain circumstances, we may also collect your personal information from a third party such as an employer or host.
How do we use or disclose the information?
The purpose of acquiring your information is described below:
· Create and manage accounts
· Communicate with you regarding our services
· Offer you products and services
· Notify you with our promotional activities that you have subscribed to.
· To obtain feedback from you.
· To improve and develop our services through data analysis and quality control.
· To keep you updated with the services.
· For recruitment purposes.
· To respond to any complaint.
· Manage payment and order system.
· Improve the relationship with our suppliers.
· Other additional purposes.